JOIN THE EVOLUTION MARKETS TEAM
Evolution Markets is a dynamic, growing company providing unique career opportunities in energy and environmental trading markets for qualified professionals. If you are an experienced commodities broker interested in joining an industry leader with a global perspective, an award winning reputation, and a forward looking management team, we encourage you to contact us:
For Global/US opportunities at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For UK opportunities at: email@example.com
For Asian opportunities at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIAN COAL MARKETS ANALYST/BROKER
Extraordinary market analyst opportunity with leading global energy and environmental commodity brokerage. Analyst will work with Evolution Markets’ award-winning global Coal Markets team, with opportunity to develop commodity brokerage skills. Preference given to candidates with markets analyst or brokerage experience in the financial services industry and have a graduate or undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field.
- Conduct in-depth research on Asian, European, and U.S. coal markets, including analysis of commodity supply and demand and import/export markets;
- Produce timely research reports on market and regulatory developments relating to international coal trading;
- Manage the production and distribution of daily price report for global coal markets;
- Build a prospective database of market contacts, information sources, and applicable market data;
- Assist with the daily administrative duties on the Asian coal desk, including facilitating trade entry into commodity exchange platforms and internal trade confirmation system;
- Participate in training to acquire commodity brokerage skills, with eventual promotion to junior broker role; and
- Engage in ad-hoc research projects to identify and analyze new energy commodity markets.
- Self-starter who is motivated, resourceful and able to organize deliverables and priorities for optimal value-add;
- Ability to display strong communication, professional demeanor, and confidence when interacting with potential information sources, regulators, or customers;
- Ability to organize market and company research into lucid, clearly written summary reports;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Advanced database modeling skills is preferred;
- Fluency in Mandarin language is preferred;
- Work experience as a markets analyst, broker, or trader in the financial services or commodity industries; and
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in a related field, i.e. finance, economics, marketing, business, etc.
Interested parties should email cv to email@example.com