Evolution Markets is a dynamic, growing company providing unique career opportunities in energy and environmental trading markets for qualified professionals. If you are interested in joining the industry leader in energy and environmental markets with a global perspective, an award winning reputation and a forward looking management team, we encourage you to contact us:
- For Global/US opportunities at: email@example.com
- For UK opportunities at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reports to: Accounts Receivable Manager
- Location: White Plains New York
- Compensation Range: Commensurate with Experience
- Flexible Work Hours (up to 20 hrs per week)
Primary job responsibilities are to follow up on all past due invoices, generate invoices and credit memos, and post all payments. Provide effective communication with customer, while handling inquiries and issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- maintain up-to-date billing,
- generate and send out invoices,
- post receivables,
- monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities,
- prepare bank deposits and deposit reports,
- communicate with customers via phone, email, mail, and
- collect data and prepare monthly reports.
Candidates should have knowledge of basic accounting and/or bookkeeping skills. A familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics/Solomon is a plus. Candidates should also have excellent customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and must be detail oriented.